Yaaaaaay! Day three is done and once again, I finished almost an hour earlier than the previous day. Go me.
So tomorrow I’ll probably deviate from the timeflow I’ve had going so far. Probably something earlier than this. We’ll see.
Today’s work picks up right where yesterday’s left off. The only other thing I have to say about it was that by the end of the night, the headache I’ve been dealing with all day was really getting to me and the whole Shane’s Mom’s announcement thing to the family got really hard to write and so I’m sure it came out awkward as hell. I got done writing it and was like “Well shit what the fuck did I just do to the nice atmosphere they had going? This sucks” and so then baby Roman happened because I couldn’t deal with all the SUPA SRS FAISES sitting at the table. Aaaanyways, enjoy.
- Random thought: what do these people look like? especially Shane and Greta? Like, heights, body types, w.e.? JW :P
- I feel boring when I ship canon things don’t do this to me
- what am I saying all my ships are canon whatevs
- I was trying to think of a ship name and Sheta popped into my head
and I was like Sheta Cheese? YUS and then I was like No……..Courtlyn…..stop…….
- Dude you can totes barbecue steaks. Just sayin’
- I loved this scene a lot, but weren’t we kinda worried about Matt? I mean, I don’t know if reality is closer to Nate’s opinion or Greta’s because I’m obviously not the mastermind of all this, but either way it seems there would be some tension there. Like, even if Nate’s totally right (which I’ll wager he’s not), there would still be some edginess, or nobody would even bother to mention or think it, right? So I think that needs to be kind of evident, even if you are going for a “warm family atmosphere” with the passing of the torch. :P
NO BUT SERIOUSLY SHETA 5EVA