Ok i literally don’t even care how skeevy the rest of this show feels, i genuinely have actual tears in my eyes after that episode ok
WOOOOOO! I thought I wasn’t going to make today’s word count. I thought I was going to have to use some stuff I’d written pre-nano. I thought WRONG.
There were some failings though. For example, I totally did not get in the physical descriptions I promised Courtlyn yesterday. Oops.
(Okay, darling. Basically, Greta is 5’4”ish, 130ish lbs, has freckles and curly blonde hair. Shane is 5’10”ish (though she doesn’t hit that last growth spurt until she’s in college, so in today’s excerpt she’s only about 5’7”), 150ish, all muscle, her hair is who-fucking-knows-anymore/don’t worry about it. Nate is 6’0”, 150ish, has a friendly expression and light brown hair. Let that tie you over until I work that in somewhere.)
So, here. Have this pre-camping failboats in highschool scene thing I wrote today. Nate and Greta are sixteen, Shane is fifteen when this takes place.
Yaaaaaay! Day three is done and once again, I finished almost an hour earlier than the previous day. Go me…
- Random thought: what do these people look like? especially Shane and Greta? Like, heights, body types, w.e.? JW :P
- I feel boring when I ship canon things don’t do this to me
- what am I saying all my ships are canon whatevs
- I was trying to think of a ship name and Sheta popped into my head
and I was like Sheta Cheese? YUS and then I was like No……..Courtlyn…..stop…….
- Dude you can totes barbecue steaks. Just sayin’
- I loved this scene a lot, but weren’t we kinda worried about Matt? I mean, I don’t know if reality is closer to Nate’s opinion or Greta’s because I’m obviously not the mastermind of all this, but either way it seems there would be some tension there. Like, even if Nate’s totally right (which I’ll wager he’s not), there would still be some edginess, or nobody would even bother to mention or think it, right? So I think that needs to be kind of evident, even if you are going for a “warm family atmosphere” with the passing of the torch. :P
NO BUT SERIOUSLY SHETA 5EVA
oh wow this is great
Okay, so in my head right now Shane is like “what’s shipping what??” but in a meta world where she is aware of such things she is like LOL GRETA WE ARE SHETA CHEEEEESE and Greta is like Oh god why do I even like you seriously? and Shane is like BECAUSE I KEES YOU WITH TONGUESSSS and then tackles her to try to kiss her and ends up just licking her face a lot.
So anyways *ahem*
DUUUUUUUUDE I KNOW RIGHT? I was so annoyed with myself over how much the dinner scene I had planned in my head fell apart into that hot mess of a scene. I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY.
Please don’t feel boring for shipping Sheta Cheese though it is the best ship.
lol just wait until you hear about Nate’s love life
And thanks for reminding me I have completely neglected to properly describe anyone. I plan on going back in time a bit as far as the timeline tomorrow, so I’ll throw in some legit description for you.
Yeah, you can always change stuff later :P
YUS DESCRIPTIONS I’m trying so hard not to imagine them too much right now because I want to have pretty much the same thing that your imagining in my head, but it’s hard because slight autism=SENSE!THOUGHTS INSTEAD OF VOCABULARY HELLO