I did it! 1715. Take that, word count!
I think I’m going to go ahead and post my work every day when I finish. That way those of you who would like to read it may do so and I’ll have it just right there whenever and yeah.
ONE TIME ONLY DISCLAIMER!
The following is THE FIRST DRAFTIEST FIRST DRAFT TO EVER BE FIRST DRAFTED and as such you are encouraged to discuss and question whatever big things you read and wish to critique (such as characters, style choices, themes, things of that nature), but if you get on me about grammar and typos, I will eat you.
If you read on, I take my hat off to you and you are also probably now my favorite person ever, but I will never love anyone less for not wanting to read nano draft barf. Carry on.
- I am Annie (duh), Dani is Molly, Sara is Pepper
- Punjab is actually Vulcan. LOOK AT HIS EYEBROWS! WHATCHA GOT UNDER YOUR TURBAN, EH PUNJAB? HE CAN CONTROL THINGS WITH HIS MIND AND DROP PEOPLE WITH A TOUCH HE IS TOTALLY VULCAN OKAY.
- Daddy Warbucks is actually an alien and Grace knows this. The point of getting an orphan wasn’t actually to make him seem ~nicer~ but more ~human~.
- Grace tried to date Trellis Guy (he climbs the trellis to give Annie the bouquet of flowers) but he turned out to be gay and so now they’re bros who dance together a lot and have lots of fun and after work they get together for drinks and he listens sympathetically while she
- Daddy Warbucks’ Asian driver is Kato’s great-grandfather. (ala Green Hornet)
- When Annie is adopted, Punjab teaches her all his tricks
- THIS ISN’T A HEADCANON I JUST FEEL LIKE SAYING THAT ROOSEVELT IS A BAMF SLDKFJSLDJF
- PS INFRASTRUCTURE NERD RAAAAAAAGE because loads of infrastructure from the New Deal programs haven’t been updated. Okay, rant done, back to Annie.
- The night gatekeeper totally sucks and is the guy who was on duty when the bomb got let in. GOSH DUDE YOU SUCK AT YOUR JOB HOW HAVE YOU NOT BEEN FIRED?
- Buddha said, Punjab? More like Surak said.